A lot of bluewater cruiser for very little cost.
A great value in a very solidly built world cruiser. If you’re working on a tight budget you will not find more “Bang for your Buck” than with this vessel. Turn key and ready to sail!
- Sail Inventory: 2 mainsails, one Jib and one Genoa
- Standing Rigging: Aluminum deck stepped mast, single spreader, 1×19 SS stranded wire, wooden rolling furling boom (unsure of operational condition)
- Ground Tackle and Deck: 35 lbs. CQR, manual windlass with chain rode, mooring cleats, aluminum toerail with stations and double lifelines. non-skid decks with aluminum hand-rails.
- Engine: Volvo Penta, raw water cooled Fixings: FRB Rudder, 15 LH 8 bronze 3 blade propeller on a 1″ SS Shaft, Rubber cutlass stern bering, stuffing box.
- Keel: Cast Iron Fin keel 4,433lbs
- Steering: Tiller, Lever and cable engine controls
- Navigation and Electronics: ICOM VHF Marine Radio, Furuno color GPOS Plotter & echo sounder (operationally sound), Windex on mast, nav lights and steaming lamp.