Comfortable, capable and cared for
This Wm. Garden designed CT 41 is a traditionally inspired, full keeled ketch with long bowsprit and wine glass transom. Her living areas are superb with 11 bronze opening ports. She would make a warm, dry (no leaks), comfortable live aboard or capable blue water cruiser.
Albatross is equipped with Furuno Radar, GPS, chart plotter, Benmar Seatec Autopilot, Monitor wind vane, furling jib, windlass, propane stove/oven, 2 CQR anchors and 9′ dinghy.
Since 2010, the following work has been conducted:
- Replaced engine with Volvo Penta TAMD30 (rated at 75 HP) and transmission w/ BW Velvet gear w/ 1.93:1 ratio. (2012)
- Electrical panel and all wiring upgraded to a single Blue Seas combined panel (2012)
- Masts and booms lowered, stripped, cleaned, inspected, primed and recoated w/ two base coats Tufshield #1, plus three coats Nautiking NautiThane Pro Clear (2016)
- Hull sanded, inspected and re-coated with two coats Amercoat ABC3-92/05 Anti Fouling Paint (2016)
- Rudder hinges and shaft replaced (2016)
- Standing rigging removed, cleaned, inspected and tuned; all clevis pins and cotter keys replaced (2016)
- New canvas sail, wheel, pedestal and mast covers (2011); cockpit awning (2010)
- VHF upgraded to Standard Horizon, GX2100 VHF AIS (2013)