The Wauquiez Amphitrite 43 is one of the most exceptional offshore cruising ketches available.
She is a very desirable, sea kindly cruising yacht known for racking up the miles in comfort and safety. She can sail 35 degrees from apparent wind without losing speed. With unsurpassed storage for her size, and signature Wauquiez Burmese teak cabin, she is at home on any sea, and is a spacious place to relax on the hook or dockside.
The interior design exhibits a very thoughtful and safe seagoing layout for comfortable work on passage, while providing comfort and accommodation for guests and crew. Strongly built to Lloyds specifications, she doesn’t sport a plethora of outdated equipment, and is well equipped for cruising, ready to venture anywhere with minimal additional investment.
Some of the recent updates include:
- Re-finished and re-caulked decks (2017)
- New stack pack style sail covers (2017)
- New Octopus hydraulic autopilot ram (2017)
- New dodger and bimini (2016)
- New EPIRB (2016)
- New standing rigging (2015)
- New B&G Zeus2 7″ chartplotter (2015)
- New B&G 3G radar (2015)
- New xb8000 AIS transceiver and wifi hotspot (2015)
- New oversized 73lb Rocna 33 (2015)
Call today to schedule an appointment to see her. She’s truly a delight to inspect!