The CHB Ponderosa 44 features a great layout for extended cruising or live aboard. The V-berth cabin is designed with bunks, a dressing table and a small seat. The aft master cabin has a walk around queen and private head. You’ll find storage everywhere.
The diesels are well maintained Volvo Penta TAMD 60C’s with under 700 hours each. The genset is a Westerbeke 8KW unit with just over 500 hours.
The owner has upgraded the boat substantially over the past year with many, many items, including the following:
• New Furuno DRS4W wireless radar
• iPad Pro 12.9″ screen on console mount (displays Navionics charts, Furuno radar, music and much more)
• New house and start batteries
• New 2000 GPH water pump
• New secondary 1100 GPH bilge pump
• New 20W VHF and secondary 6W handheld
• Alpine satellite receiver / CD player / bluetooth unit and Nakamichi 6.5″ coaxial speakers
• New Berber carpet
• New bimini canvas
• New interior and exterior cushions
• New Mattress
• New kitchen ware
• New interior LED lights
• Deck horn
Make an appointment to see her today. You won’t be disappointed.