The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37 is known for outstanding sailing performance, great interior layout and superb fit and finish.
If you are looking for outstanding sailing performance, a great interior layout and superb fit and finish, this 2001 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey is exceptionally maintained, nicely equipped and priced to sell. Very few of these models have become available on the used market in the US because of outstanding owner satisfaction.
Grand Ciel’s engine was just recently serviced, with all filters, fluids and safety checks conducted. In the past 12 months, the owner has done the following:
- Upgraded folding wheel
- Replaced Raymarine ST60 tridata with new unit
- Added solar (240 watts total)
- Added Katadyn water maker (1 gal/hr)
- Doubled battery bank for start and house (all Lifeline AGM)
- Installed new VHF radio with AIS
- New stack pack / lazy jack system
- New bottom paint
- New electrical panel wiring
- New toilet handle pump
- New charts for chartplotter
- Cordless VHF