After only 1.5 years with her new owner, ‘Gratitude’ is back on the market, with a host of recent upgrades and enhancements.
- New / unused Ballard Sails high roach main (2018)
- 2 New Jabsco manual heads and all new head hoses (Aug 2017)
- 2 new Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries (Sep 2017)
- New VESPER XB8000 AIS (2018)
- New ICOM m605 VHF w/ AIS display (2018)
- Tempurpedic foam mattress in main berth (2018)
- All cabin incandescent lights replaced with LEDs (2018)
- Lights under hard bimini replaced with Lumitrec RGB units (2018)
‘Gratitude’ is the highly desirable Owner’s layout (3-cabin, 3-head) with a host of nice upgrades, including hydronic heat, Onan 20KW generator, 44ST and 40ST electric winches.
Panoramic views from the salon and large windows in the spacious cabins add to the comfort and liveability. The raised and protected helm station adjacent to the cockpit, with all lines leading back to it, makes this boat a pleasure to sail.
Delivered new to the West Coast, she has no tropical sun damage, and has seen no charter use. Her large, open, sun drenched and dry cockpit offers 360 degree views. Inside, she has three island queen berths, large functional galley, spacious salon and cockpit, ensuite heads and showers, generous storage, and excellent headroom throughout. The gull-wing bridgedeck provides an easy, comfortable and quiet sailing experience.
Come take a look today. Located in one of the world’s most beautiful cruising grounds, you can spend years exploring the Northwest and Alaska and you’re still poised upwind and upcurrent of the entire Pacific!