|Overall Length||39ft / 11.9m|
|Waterline Length||37ft / 11.3m|
|Beam||21’4” / 6.5m|
|Draft||1’9″ – 6’9″ / 0.6 – 2.1m|
|Displacement||13,400 lbs / 6 tonnes|
|Underwing Clearance||2’4” / 0.73m|
|Steering Twin Helms||Cable Steering|
|Power Tilt Outboards||2 x 20hp Honda|
|Fuel||71 US gallons / 270 litres|
|Fresh Water||185 US gallons / 700 litres|
|Holding Tanks||34 US gallons / 130 litres|
- GENERAL: The overall finish of the Seawind 1190 Sport will be consistent with that of the well known and loved 1160 range with only the highest quality equipment used throughout.
The overall concept of the 1190 sport is for a competitive sports catamaran at a level of construction, workmanship, equipment, fitout and style that surpasses any other available in the market at this price range.
- EXTERIOR / LAMINATE:
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat and carbon fiber finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas.
- Hull Laminate: New Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate. Polyester resin elsewhere. Laminate specifications are certified to CE and Australian survey standards.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Double spreader rig.
- Standing Rigging – Forestay 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
Cap Shruds Dynex Dux, synthetic rigging.
Diamonds 1 x 19 Stainless Steel wire.
- Halyards – Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
Topping lift: 8 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
Spinnaker Halyard: 8mm Spectra with snap-shackle
Screecher halyard with new 2:1 purchase system.
Boom outhaul: 10mm Spectra.
- Slab reefing.
- Fully battened square top black aramid, laminate mainsail. Triple stitched radial construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens.
- Black aramid, laminate jib with vertical battens.
- Asymmetric spinnaker in any color of your choice.
- Carbon fibre bowsprit with synthetic bridle wires.
- Mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail, curved headsail traveller track with end stops. With New single line control sheet to cockpit.
- Main sheet run to port and starboard helms.
- DECK EQUIPMENT:
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 13 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 2 x 45ST – 2 speed self tailing, 3 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing & 1 x 15ST self tailing
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions 3 life-lines with 700mm high synthetic lifelines to meet CE requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder
- Dinghy davits.
- FORWARD BEAM, CATWALK AND TRAMPOLINES:
- Carbon reinforced fwd beam
- Pelican striker and adjustable cable.
- 1 x Mooring plate above foredeck.
- 2 x Anchor roller under deck. Permanent stowage position for 45lb Plough anchor.
- Catwalk in pvc foam-sandwich fibreglass.
- Light weight plastic coated open netted trampolines.
- AFT BEAM AND DECK:
- Carbon reinforced Targa Bar in gloss carbon finish with curved mainsheet track and sports traveller control system.
- Stainless steel framed seats behind aft beam.
- full width hard top over cockpit
- FOILS & STEERING SYSTEM:
- Twin helm stations:
- 2 X 32” lightweight composite steering wheels.
- Both wheels independently linked to steering system. – system offers back-up redundancy.
- Retractable dagger boards below deck height when retracted.
- INTERIOR FINISH:
- Furniture and cabin sides in gloss gelcoat finish.
- Cabin top lined with lightweight liner.
- Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- Cabinet doors in lightweight modern finish.
- New Lightweight carbon fibre saloon table.
- Upholstered settee.
- Cocktail cabinet with carbon fibre finish.
- Forward opening windows with in marine ocean hatch frame. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Tri-fold saloon doors.
- Removable alloy framed, helm hatches.
- Spacious galley with New lightweight Granite coat benchtops.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove, stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Pressure fresh water system.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge with freezing compartment 130 litres.
- Under bench storage.
- Trash bin.
- LPG solenoid control in galley.
- SLEEPING CABINS:
- Light weight pvc foam cored timber doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm).
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm).
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- 12volt LED lighting.
- PORT HEAD:
- New Polished light weight pvc foam cored timber door.
- Manual toilet. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tank built in. Discharge Pump out by shore station or directly overboard 130L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure water.
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality.
- LIGHTING/ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (260 amp hrs) : 2 x 130 amp hr heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery – 130 amp hr heavy duty battery.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bows.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- PUMBING / FRESH WATER TANKS:
- Pressure water system with water to galley and both bathrooms.
- Fresh water tank: 700 litres ( 185 gallons) roto moulded. Remote deck filler.
- Electric fresh water pump.
- Electric bilge pumps (2) with controls integral with master battery switch panel.
- Manual bilge pumps (2) in each hull.
- New Marelon flush mounted through-hull fittings to CE/ISO standard.
- Manual toilet in head.
- 1 x LPG bottle – 4.5kg.
- Fresh water tank gauge.
- Twin lightweight Honda 20hp engines. Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station.
- Remote electric key start with electric tilt fitted.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station.
- Twin steering compasses.
- 2x Multifunction displays with speed depth and wind transducers installed.
- ANCHORING / MOORING:
- Electric anchor winch with chain & warp gypsy. Located under locker to give clean deck. Primary anchor is 45 lb Delta anchor type with 15 mtrs x 8mm short link galvanised chain and 40 mtrs x 16mm triple braid anchor warp.
- Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
- Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch plus a remote up / down control at the helm station.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders.
- 3 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).
- ANTIFOULING / STRIPING:
- Epoxy barrier coat plus 2 coats of high quality black antifouling bottom paint.
- Seawind 1190 Sport badge on each hull and stern.