“Avec” captures the soul of a classically designed seaworthy yacht
On Deck, “Avec” is a beautiful example of a traditional North Sea double ender designed by Harwood Ives. With sweeping lines that are sure to turn heads as she cuts through the waves; “Avec” is an ideal boat for cruising and built to safely and comfortably withstand any heavy weather you may find yourself in. Down below she maintains the classic feel with varnished wood throughout the cabin and a well thought out interior design. She has room for guests in an aft double berth, room for one more on a settee, and a cozy owners cabin is forward of the main salon. “Avec” is an ideal place to relax both on the hook and while cruising to new destinations.
Recent Upgrades include
- Harken MKIV roller furler and new forestay
- Roller furling dacron yankee headsail with luff pad and UV cover by North Sails
- Hank on dacron staysail by North Sails
- Anchor riding sail by North Sails
- Mainsheet sheeting system
- 4 house bank Dyno GC2 – 225 6V golf cart batteries
Call today to step aboard and see this beautiful classic for yourself!