‘Versailles’ is a perfect name for this stunning and very well built long-range cruising yacht. The current owner has spared no expense ensuring his yacht is the cleanest, most updated Caliber 47 LRC on the water today.
‘Versailles’ includes countless updates/upgrades for the new skipper, including:
- New standing rigging and halyards, and a new mainsheet track (2017)
- Hurricane II Hydronic heating system for heat and hot water without running the engine (serviced annually)
- Updated radar wiring and new Garmin navigation wind and speed electronics (2017)
- Engine serviced, oil changed and filters, oil and diesel, replaced (Oct 2017)
- New Garmin Reactor Autopilot and Steering Ram (2016)
- Bottom Painted with (2) coats Pettit Ultima SR60 red (Sept 2016)
- New Ulman Mainsail and an Ulman UStack system (2015)
- (3) New 4D house batteries and (1) new starter batteries (2015)
- Custom Interior and Navigation LED lighting with red lighting in high traffic areas
- And many, many more improvements, updates and upgrades.
Call today to come aboard and clear your calendar this summer to sail away!