This is your chance to secure a well maintained, lightly used, 2018 Corsair Pulse 600 with Torqeedo outboard, trailer and spinnaker.
The Pulse 600 features lightweight carbon reinforced construction and will get your pulse racing in even the lightest of winds. The Pulse 600 is a sports boat that is about pure fun… Designed for easy rigging and setup so you can quickly launch, unfold the floats and get out on the water.
With modern reverse bows and high volume floats, even the most performance oriented sailors have plenty to get hooked on with our latest addition to the Corsair range.
The open cockpit is designed for a crew of up to four but can equally be sailed single or double handedly. Versatility is a key feature of the boat and the forward area provides enough storage and cover for day sailing / weekend adventures or can simply be left empty for go-fast racing. Family, crew mates or friends, it doesn’t matter with whom you sail, unfold your freedom on a Pulse 600.
- Innovative double carbon ring frame design
- Reverse bow and high volume floats for optimized performance
- Easy folding on and off the water
- Open transom with self-draining cockpit
- Composite rudder and dagger-boards
- Large waterproof storage forward of the mast
- Weatherproof lock-up cabin
- Boat cradle (converts to beach trolley / trailer cradle)
- Built to international standards / CE
- International factory warranty with a global Dealer Network
Call or email today to schedule a viewing.
LOA: 19 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 992 lbs
Beam: 14’9” (4.5m)
Beam folded: 8’ (2.45m)
Mast length: 31’2” (9.5m)
Typical towing weight: Less than 1653lbs (750kgs)
Mainsail: 205.8 sqft (19.1m2)
Jib: 76.4 sqft (7.1m2)
Spinnaker: 273.4 sqft (25.4m2)